Prospective contributors are invited to submit a paper of up to 8 pages with color images in the conference style. Longer papers will be accepted but are expected to make more significant contributions. The review will be double-blind. Accepted papers have to be presented at the workshop. Extended versions of the best papers will be invited to Computer Graphics Forum.
|June 12, 2017 extended to June 19||Paper submission deadline|
|July 31, 2017||Acceptance notification|
|Aug. 14, 2017||Camera ready version|
|Aug. 25, 2017||Early bird registration|
|Sept. 25, 2017||VMV 2017 Workshop|
PAPER PREPARATION AND CAMERA-READY PAPERY
Please download the author final version template which contains a LaTeX template for the camera-ready paper, style files, and formatting guidelines. On submission of the camera-ready paper, you will also need to provide a signed Copyright Assignment Form.
All submissions must comply with the template style and formatting guidelines of the authors package. Additionally, please follow the guidelines below when preparing your paper:
- papers must be written in English
- all papers are to be printed in color
- papers should not exceed 8 pages, including references and figures
- each paper must start with an abstract of about 100-150 words
- papers must contain previously unpublished work and not be submitted concurrently to another conference
- accepted papers must be presented at the conference by one of the authors
- submissions must be prepared for a double-blind review: enter the paper ID generated by the electronic submission system into the authors field of the paper template and leave the affiliation blank. When accepted, you will need to re-upload a camera-ready version with the author names and affiliation filled in.
- additional materials can be uploaded with the submission as well and will be included on the conference proceedings USB-Stick.
Papers and supplemental material are submitted using the SRM submission system.
Please format your paper according to the EG publication style which is available as a camera-ready LaTeX Template.
Papers will be presented by giving a 15 minutes talk with 5 additional minutes for questions and answers.
COPYRIGHT ASSIGNMENT FORM
Click here to download the Copyright Assignment Form.